Because of the complicated and quick global spreading of the Coronavirus outbreak, Ladalat Hotel has had many preventive actions to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses and protect our visitors during the time of staying in Ladalat. In addition to the suspending reception of taking visitors who are from China and Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak areas, Ladalat has also implemented preventive measures according to recommendations of the World Health Organization WHO.
Ladalat has equipped medical alcohol hand rub at the counters to facilitate visitors’ washing hands regularly to minimize the risk of infection. Ladalat encourages visitors to wash their hands before eating, after shaking hands, touching the doorknob or the staircase, tables and chairs in public.
In addition, all Ladalat’s staffs will wear single-use face masks when working and interacting with visitors. We also have arranged a 24-hour support team to offer support around the clock in case you have any health doubts. All blankets, sheets, pillow cases and towels provided in the rooms will be washed in hot water to protect your health.
Ladalat will continue to maintain and inspect more and more frequently the work of ensuring safe food practices as WHO’s recommendations to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses.
On the other hand, Ladalat recommends visitors to take preventive actions to avoid being exposed to respiratory viruses and protect yourself. You can refer to WHO’s standard recommendations for general public and travellers as follows:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- Wear single-use face mask in public and make sure that mouth and nose are covered, immediately discard the mask after each use and wash hands after removing mask;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough;
- Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing and sneezing, throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Wear gloves when using public transport;
- Avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals.