Ladalat Hotel is proud to announce that all of our staffs have been fully injected with 2 vaccine doses according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health. We will be back to serve you from 10/12/2021.
“Play Safe & Stay Safe” at Ladalat Hotel
The safety and well-being of our guests are always our primary concern. With many precautionary measures, Ladalat hopes to become an ideal destination for memorable experiences and a safe stay for all guests in Dalat.
- All of Ladalat’s staffs have had both vaccine shots at least two weeks prior to resumption of work, and are committed to strictly implementing the 5K Message according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health;
- Providing face masks and medical alcohol hand sanitizer for guests;
- Supplementing dishes and drinks that strengthen the immune systems to daily buffet menu;
- Disinfection in all areas of Ladalat;
- High-touch surfaces are regularly disinfected in all common areas and guestrooms such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, stair railings, remote controls, etc.;
- Using no-contact greetings, and physically distancing;
- Ventilation is performed continuously to draw outdoor fresh air into the hotel;
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting all towels, linens, toiletries and all surfaces in the rooms.
- With many precautionary measures, Ladalat hopes to become an ideal destination for memorable experiences and a safe stay for all guests in Dalat
A few notes for travelling to Dalat
According to the temporary regulation “Ensure safe adaptation, flexibility, effective control of the COVID-19 epidemic” of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Lam Dong province, visitors need to meet all safety criteria issued by authorities as below:
- Visitors must have had both vaccine shots at least two weeks prior to check-in time, and must have the COVID-19 “Green Card” due to being fully vaccinated or or having recovered from the virus and completed mandatory quarantine;
- Prepare the negative RT-PCR/RT-LAMP test results (taken within 72 hours);
- Visitors are required to make a medical declaration before check-in. The medical declaration for guests of Ladalat Hotel is made at the medical station Ward 8: 130 Phu Dong Thien Vuong Street, Ward 8, Da Lat City;
- Strictly implementing the 5K message of the Ministry of Health.